Steps to obtain an access card
- Background Check
- Background check information- The background check is required for everyone (new requirement). Appointments can now be set up online directly through this link.
- Background check form -Please visit the Safety or HR manager to authorize this form prior to your appointment.
- This is the only form you need and it contains the required Fingerprint Authorization (first page) and the Authorization to Release Information (second and third page).
- Complete employment or volunteer forms
- Temporary Affiliate Form
- TAF is a process created to grant external constituents (visiting faculty, concurrent students, vendors, and others) access to UC Davis computer resources.
- Initial access card/key request form
- Request for additional keys form
Lab Area and Vivarium Access
- Lab area access that is restricted by card key will require additional safety and security training. Please see Safety Manager for this level of access.
- Vivarium area access by card key will require additional safety and security training. Please see Safety Manager for this level of access.